Home Forums General Discussion Creating a contact list of US Trauma Anesthesia liaisons/service chiefs

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Olga Kaslow 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

Olga Kaslow
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    I am happy to announce a new project with the support of my ASA COTEP colleagues. We are starting to generate a contact database of Trauma Anesthesia liaisons/service chiefs working at ACS verified trauma centers. The purpose of this database is to further facilitate communication between all anesthesiologists providing care to trauma patients. Additionally, to reach out to many of our colleagues who may not have heard about TAS and who may consider joining us in a future.
    This could be a useful tool for survey research down the road with respect to airway management in ED, massive transfusion, other work-force related issues.
    This endeavor is not small as there are 428 ACS verified trauma centers (Level 1, 2 and 3) in the United States. There are also many State’s designated trauma centers that are difficult to identify and that we are planning to reach out to in the future.
    Since all of you work at trauma hospitals and may also have connections at other institutions that are Level 1, 2 and 3 trauma centesr, we would appreciate it if you could provide a name, e-mail address and office telephone number of any trauma anesthesia liaison/service chiefs you know.
    To avoid receiving multiple e-mails from trauma anesthesia google group, please forward your responses to my personal e-mail okaslow@gmail.com. This contact list will be kept confidential.

Thank you in advance for your support.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Olga Kaslow, M.D., Ph.D.
    Chair, TAS Membership Committee
    Director, Trauma Anesthesiology Service,
    Associate Professor
    Department of Anesthesiology
    Medical College of Wisconsin
    9200 W. Wisconsin avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53226
    (414) 805-2715

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.